See you Next Month at TIO2 World Summit 2023!
Coming to Cleveland, Ohio, Oct. 11-12, 2023
Combined with Pigment & Colour Science Forum
The TiO2 World Summit will be back face-to-face in Cleveland, Ohio this October 11-12, 2023! The industry is clearly excited to come together and find ways to move forward through today’s uncertainty.
Combining more than 25 years of experience in working with the industrial pigments and colorants sectors and titanium dioxide supply chain, Smithers combined TiO2 World Summit and Pigment & Color Science Forum regularly unites key players from across the entire value chain for 2-days of the latest market insights, imformative presentations, collaborative discussions, and valuable networking opportunities that build on the inherent synergies between the TiO2 and pigments industries.
What should you expect at the 2023 event?
- Meet the speakers from Ford, P&G, Eckart, BYK, PPG, PRA, Schlenk Metallic Pigments, Sierra Rutile Limited, Orion, Iluka, Penn Color, Nordic Mining, TiPMC Consulting, and more.
- Hear presentations and panels covering enhanced TIO2 sustainability, digital color rendering, jetness, the value chain and outlook, aluminum pigments, and much more. Agenda >>
- Choose between two tracks on day two - customize your content between the TIO2 and Pigments tracks to fit your needs
- Receive access to presentation video recordings and speaker materials after the event
- 4+ hours of networking built into the program
- Make new connections within the industry with like-minded individuals
- Get complete access to the conference app and online platform to connect with other attendees, speakers, and sponsors
- Enjoy networking lunches, a welcome reception with drinks and hors d'oeuvres at the end of the first day, and more – all included in your registration
This key event will cover the latest info on supply and demand, pricing, feedstocks, sustainability and innovation in production processes. TiO2 World Summit has included attendees from Kronos, Akzo Nobel, Venator, Tronox, TDMA, Nordic Mining, Iluka, TNG, IMCD, IKEA, LB Group, Jaguar Land Rover, Lavollee and many more!
"The diversity of functions, topics and quality of speakers across the value chain was excellent, enabled high value networking & collaboration opportunities throughout the conference"
- Director, PPG Industries Inc.