Smithers Rapra is currently recruiting for papers from leaders in the industrial pigments and colorants sector for the Pigment & Color Science Forum. If you have something to share on any of the below topics, or if you have another topic you think will be of interest in this audience, please submit your abstract via the form at the bottom of this page.
- Pigment industry overview
- Paints and cotaings: Identifying market drivers
- Colour perceptions - from market to consumer
- Colour popularity and future trends in automotive
- Advances in colour science
- Exploring innovation across textiles, cosmetics & digital printing applications
- Pigment properties - process revolutions for enhanced performance
- Novel opportunities across the value chan
- End market innovations
Deadline for submissions: Friday 29 March 2019.
Please contact the conference producer Georgia Atwal if you have any questions.