Combining more than 25 years experience in working with the TiO2 supply chain and the industrial pigments and colorants sector, the Smithers co-located Pigment and Color Science Forum and TiO2 World Summit 2021 will bring together leading professionals from across the pigment and TiO2 supply chains.
The co-location of the two conferences allow for attendees to experience the benefits of getting the latest information for both markets, as well as double the networking opportunities.
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the events is the perfect opportunity to showcase your products and services to key senior decision makers and industry experts, whilst firmly positioning your company at the forefront of the pigments and TiO2 markets.
Why should you get involved in 2022?
- Get your brand moticed - be more visible than your competitors and show that you support the development of the industry by aligning with these conferences, which are cited as the place to find out where the industry is going
- Meet people who want what you're offering - access a highly-engaged and relevant audience who you know are looking for products like yours because they have spent money to attend a conference on pigments and TiO2
- Be smarter with your marketing spend - if you leverage an event correctly, sponsoring or exhibiting can provide a much higher ROI compared with other forms of marketing by connecting you F2F with 250 people in just two days
- Participate in the learning - listen to, and gain post-event access to, the expert presentations in both conferences as part of your package
- Be easy to find - a booth provides a place where people can come and talk to you about your products and services without having to hunt you down in the 250-strong crowd.
- Save money - if you are considering sending more than two delegates then you will get much more bang for your buck by exhibiting, as well as cheaper deals on big groups.
- Promote your nusiness to 8,000+ people - it's not just about the exposure on the day - reach 8000+ industry professionals through our pre-event marketing to increase the impact of your investment.
To discuss building a package that fits your needs, contact Stephen Frier on +44 (0) 1372 802006 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.