Combining more than 25 years experience in working with the TiO2 supply chain and the industrial pigments and colourants sector, the Smithers Rapra co-located Pigment and Colour Science Forum and TiO2 World Summit 2019 will bring together over 250 leading professionals from across the pigment and TiO2 supply chains.
The co-location of the two conferences allow for attendees to experience the benefits of getting the latest information for both markets, as well as double the networking opportunities.
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the events is the perfect opportunity to showcase your products and services to key senior decision makers and industry experts, whilst firmly positioning your company at the forefront of the pigments and TiO2 markets.
5 reasons to get involved:
1. Get extensive exposure through inclusion in pre-conference marketing to an audience of 8,000+ pigment and TiO2 professionals
2. Meet face-to-face with your ideal customers, build up rapport and generate those all-important business leads
3. Stay on trend and up-to-date with the latest regulations, market trends, developments and opportunities in both the pigments and TiO2 markets
4. Position yourself as a key player in these industries
5. Take advantage of tailored packages that are designed to enhance your visibility and customer engagement
With packages to suit all budgets and objectives, get in touch with us today to find out more!