Smithers Rapra is pleased to announce the dates for the TiO2 World Summit - please join us October 7-9, 2014 in beautiful Montreal, Canada!
Our 14th edition will continue to cover economic health drivers of the TiO2 industry, new mineral projects, industry profitability, feedstock supply and demand and the latest in end use applications.
Introducing the TiO2 World Summit 2014 Advisory
Artikol Ltd., UK (chair)
Internationally recognized TiO2 expert
CEO and President
Argex Titanium Inc.
Co-founder of Argex
|Frank J. Mitsch|
Managing Director and Senior Analysts
Wells Fargo Securities, USA
Covers the commodity, specialty, and agricultural chemicals sectors
Executive Vice President
Tronox Limited, USA
Decades of experience in leadership positions in the global titanium dioxide business
China Titanium Consulting, China
Working to help the western TiO2 industry to understand China Titanium industry
Planned sessions for 2014 include:
- State of the Global TiO2 Industry
- Minerals & Feedstock
- TiO2 Supplier Perspectives & Major Global Project Updates
- Forging Deeper Connections Between Academic Study, R&D, Performance Engineering and Industry
- Global Pigment End Use Dynamics - a joint session of the TiO2 World Summit and Pigments & Color Science Forum
A long history of in-depth examination of the TiO2 industry
Nearly 150 delegates representing the entire TiO2 supply chain gathered in the beautiful host city of Barcelona, Spain in April 2013. The TiO2 World Summit 2013 delivered expert content and high-level networking so it is no surprise that over 99.7% of our attendees stated that their experience at the TiO2 World Summit 2013 was above average or excellent.
- "Very professional organization - Congrats!" - SEFAR
- "The wide range of speakers and topics covered the entire value chain of this industry in high detail, making the TiO2 World Summit a very efficient way to stay up to date as the titanium dioxide industry continues its rapid rate of change" - PPG
- "Plenty of time for networking; good spectrum of topics" - PPG
- "Constructive. Informative. Well-organized." - Advanced Materials JTJ
- "The TiO2 World Summit gave me a good understanding of the current status of TiO2 and is helping me plan for my job." - SABIC
- "Very good topics touching on all aspects influencing long-term demand & cost. Good domain experts. Good coverage on China." - Process Research ORTECH
- "Great networking" - Industrial Minerals
- "Interesting and industry-relevant topics. Good networking opportunities throughout the whole supply chain." - Munksjö AB
- "The variety of topics & quality of speakers were excellent." - Munksjö AB
- "High quality of speakers, and good choice on topics covering every industry aspect in depth." - A. Schulman
- "Great networking and gained great full supply chain insight." - A. Schulman
- "Interesting reports. Made contact with industry specialists and potential customers." - IRC Limited
- "Informative conference, nice accommodation, nice location." - Encapsys - Appleton Papers
For more information on how to purchase the TiO2 World Summit 2013 proceedings and presentations, please contact Sharon Garrington>>
Why not keep in the know of the TiO2 market by joining our LinkedIn group and engaging with the industry's experts on the developments of the market until the next world summit?
Go to TiO2 World Summit LinkedIn Group >>