The 2013 Pigment and Colour Science Forum is the one true business incubator that unites the pigment industry behind colour science and design.
"This conference is influencing the industry." Bill Eibon, PPG
Jack Ladson, Principal, Color Science Consultancy is leading the workshop on Colour, Colour Science and the Processing of Colourants Effectively & Efficiently. View more information.
The Pigment and Colour Science Forum | 1-3 October 2013
Crowne Plaza | Rome, Italy
After successful co-located Future of Pigments and the Colour Cosmetics Summit events these past many years, industry leaders have expressed that there is no longer a need to present separate conferences for their sectors. We are therefore launching one campaign, with a deeper connection between academic study, R&D, performance engineering and industry.
There are limited Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities available, get in quick to ensure your business extensive exposure.
Send your abstracts to speak at the upcoming conference
Submissions should be made on the following topics:
- Market developments: global trade issues, feedstocks and market share developments in Asia
- Pigment and colour trends for paints, coatings, cosmetics, plastics, electronics and related industries
- Advances in colour measurement technology: tooling, techniques, machinery and testing standardisation
- The future application of nano-pigments and nano-composites in coatings
- The use of functional pigments in the Electronics & Information Technology fields
- Pigment additives and modifications for enhanced end-use performance
- Open source R&D: connecting the worlds of academia and business to fast track innovation to market
Abstracts should include a title and short summary, along with your name, job title and organisation and should be sent to the conference producer Andrew Smaha, firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 April 2013.
Who should attend?
Whether you are an academics, involved in pigments, research entities, colour designers, major pigment manufacturers, industrial standards officers, pigment tooling/measuring/consistency companies, buyers in the areas of plastics, paint and coatings, cosmetics, paper and printing inks this conference is for you.
By attending the 2013 Pigment and Colour Science Forum, you be part of a longstanding conference tradition and open yourself to a truly global network of end-users, manufacturers, processors, designers and researchers dedicated to pigments and colour cosmetic applications of those pigments.
Jim Fisher President and CEO, IBMA Inc on the State of the industry
Smithers Rapra interviewed Jim Fisher in the lead up to the Ti02 conference, which took place in May 2013.
"The pigment industry is no longer tight and pigment producer inventories have grown to above normal levels. The global economies have slowed with.." Read the full interview here.
>>> Click here to join our mailing list!