The ONLY forum dedicated to functional colors and pigments in decorative cosmetics.
Color Cosmetics Summit is the one event that will connect industry professionals directly with other key leaders from across the cosmetics supply chain.
Confirmed sessions for Color Cosmetics 2012 include:
- The Future of Color Cosmetics
- Value Added Color Cosmetics
- Connecting Innovative Color Science to Art
- Advancements in Cosmetic Formulations
- Regulatory and Business Management
- Control, Consistency Training & Measurements
- Technical Advancements and Process Improvements
Who will you meet at Color Cosmetics Summit?
Past attendees include C-level executives, chemists, production managers, and scientists - to name just a few. Click here to view a list of some of our recent delegates and learn more about who you will meet in Miami this October.
The preliminary agenda for Color Cosmetics Summit will be announced the week of July 23rd, and is being shaped by our advisory board of leading color cosmetics experts:
- Dr. Prithwiraj Maitra, Manager R&D, Leader-Center of Excellence: Color Cosmetics, Global Skin Care, JOHNSON & JOHNSON (Chair)
- Edwin B. Faulkner, Business Director - Global Cosmetics, SUN CHEMICAL CORPORATION
- Jane Hollenberg, Technical Director, GELEST INC.
- Jack Ladson, Principal, COLOR SCIENCE CONSULTANCY
- Valarie MacKenzie, Vice President of Product Innovation, MAC COSMETICS AND ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES
- Gabriel Uzunian, Head, Global Development and Technical Service, Cosmetic Effect Pigments, BASF
Add your name to our mailing list to be among the first to find out the latest speaker and agenda updates!